Want to know about me?

I am starting my blog now, and I think you would want to learn about me.

1. 20120821

2. Tulie and Friends
3. GCF

These are 3 important things about me.

Can you guess what it is?
You probably wouldn't have any idea.
Well, then I will start introducing myself in a more 'public' way.

Hello! My name is Gaeun Kim, and I am going to turn 12 on February 23rd, 2013.


One special thing about me is that I am a homeschooler. I started homeschooling last August, so it will be four months now since I started. (20120821 is the date I started homeschooling.)

My hobbies are reading books, playing the piano and making clay animations. I make them by taking a lot of photos and putting it together to one movie. Now I have 4 or 5 self-made clay animations. (Tulie and Friends is the name of the clay animation I am working on. I'll post it sometime later.)

When I grow up, I want to be a diplomat/scientist who does stuff about the environment. It would be great if I worked at GCF, which is in Songdo, South Korea.

That's all about me.

Well, maybe not 'all', but they are important informations about me, so you'd better know it before reading other posts.

*Note that this introduction is from 2013, when I was still 12 years old.